Thrive Women’s Clinic is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization, with a mission to extend Christ-like love in a compassionate and responsive manner that values the family and empowers women and their partner to choose life. With four locations in Dallas County, our goal is to provide support, help and resources to equip, empower and educate women on choices during an unintended pregnancy. Our programs include Free Pregnancy Test & Ultrasound, Medical Consultation/Pre-Abortion Education, Pregnancy Options Education, Community Resources & Referral and Counseling & Mentoring.
Thrive Women’s Clinic is seeking a passionate and accomplished senior professional to serve as its Executive Director. The Executive Director will demonstrate a passion for the mission and infuse hope and encourage decisions for life and for Christ. In addition to being the chief spokesperson, the Executive Director is responsible for a $2.2 million budget, leading approximately 30 employees and 100 volunteers.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director will oversee organizational processes, finances and infrastructure that will allow Thrive Women’s Clinic to continue to grow and fulfill its mission.
The Executive Director will:
• Embrace a collaborative and compassionate leadership style that empowers employees and volunteers and encourages innovation, teamwork, trust, respect and open communication.
• Work with the Board of Directors to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies. Create a culture of partnership between the board based on trust and respect.
• Promote an organizational culture that fosters commitment to the mission, professionalism, and a passion to offer Christ-like love in a compassionate and responsive manner.
• Establish strategies to cultivate new and existing donors. Strengthen and diversify funding sources. Cultivate strong relationships with key donors, namely individuals, foundations, churches and corporations.
• As Chief spokesperson, enhance the Clinic’s public image by being active and visible in the community and by working and communicating effectively with local churches and other professional, civic and private organizations; be the public face of the organization in the community.
• Lead all aspects of financial management including budget preparation, timely/accurate reporting and ensure a strong positive financial position for the clinic.
• Ensure programmatic excellence for both ongoing programs and those in development.
• Ensure compliance with all legal regulations, organizational policies and adherence to industry best
• Ensure adequate facility maintenance, both internally and externally, at all locations.
The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of senior leadership experience. In addition, accomplished fundraising ability is imperative. A Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s Degree preferred.
Please send resume to Charlotte Keany via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.