Helping Hands of Ennis is seeking a passionate and experienced Executive Director to lead the 33-year organization through the next decade of growth. The successful candidate will continue to grow the organization through collaborative and compasssionate leadership and will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of day-to-day operations, ensuring operational efficiency.
The Executive Director will ensure staff members are aligned with the mission and are working together to successfully make a difference in the lives of those we serve. The Director will be responsible to lead seven employees, plus numerous volunteers and will manage a budget of over $240K.
- Will work with the Board of Directors and will provide necessary information and budget reviews in a timely manner so that the Board can make informed decisions. Is accountable for control of these resources once approved. Arranges for annual audit.
- Embrace a collaboratiave and compassionate leadership style that empowers employees and encourages innovation, teamwork, and open communications.
- Responsible for planning, organization and direction of the organization’s operations and programs, particularly understanding the financial assistance program.
- Develops and implements operational policies, procedures and operational reporting/metrics
- Prepares accurate and timely analyses that capture and communicate fundraising results, variances, and performance trends.
- Oversees annual fundraising event and other funding opportunities to ensure that they are robust enough to meet or exceed strategic goals.
- Enhance the agency’s public image by being active and visible in the community and by working closely with local churches and civic organizations - be the public face of the organization in the community.
- Retain a diverse, highly qualified staff by providing coaching and personal development for workers.
- Ensure compliance with all legal regulations, organizational policies and adherence to local, state and federal regulations and grants.
- Ensure adequate facility maintenance, both interally and externally, promoting a poistive image of the organization.
Executive Director Qualifications / Skills
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but on the job equivalent experience will be considered.
- Non-profit Management experience in an operational environment
- Management and supervisory experience
- Individual must be bondable
Submit Resume to: