The Way Back Reentry Center is seeking an accomplished professional Executive Director who is interested in helping ex-offenders and our community. The ED will communicate the organization’s strategy and vision to the North Texas community to expand services and partnerships, be responsible for leading four employees, and manage the budget.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director will lead and direct the organization, enhancing its processes and partnerships in a way that will allow The Way Back Reentry Center to continue to grow and fulfill its mission.
The ED will:
• Possess a leadership style that empowers employees and oversees program excellence.
• Lead a fund development strategy and marketing plan to strengthen and diversify funding sources, building community awareness and support.
• Provide administration for the Board of Directors, implementing strategic and operational plans.
• Ensure the organization and its mission, programs, and services are consistently presented in a strong, positive image.
• Oversee the financial management of the organization, including budget preparation and timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
• Demonstrate integrity, professionalism, interpersonal skills, and compassion for those the WBH serves.
The ideal candidate will have at least five years of leadership experience including proven fundraising, marketing, and program expansion abilities. A Bachelor’s Degree is required; nonprofit experience is a plus.
For more information, please visit https://www.thewaybackhouse.org.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org