Incarnation House seeks a dynamic, engaging, and passionate leader to serve as its Executive Director committed to advancing the organization’s vision to be a catalyst of hope in the community.
The ideal candidate must provide leadership and management to ensure that the mission and core values of the organization are put into practice while maintaining credibility and trust as an effective advocate for the young people it serves. The Executive Director will be focused on building diverse coalitions of churches, schools, businesses, foundations, and agencies, while maintaining an unswerving dedication to fundraising and networking.
While the role provides strategic leadership to successfully fulfill its vision, it is also a hands-on position that requires significant engagement in day-to-day operations and interaction with at-risk youth. The Executive Director reports to the Board of Trustees and is responsible for ensuring the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of staff, programs, budgeting, fundraising, expansion, and execution of mission.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Champion strategic direction and partnership with Board of Trustees
- Build and maintain a collaborative, high-performance, mission-driven culture
- Develop and enhance ongoing execution and evaluation of initiatives/programs
- Secure financial support from individuals, foundations, and corporations and cultivate ongoing relationships
- Encourage volunteer development and education
- Drive impact measurement goals and frequency and style of reporting
- Oversee annual budget planning, monthly board reporting, and scheduled audits
- Monitor significant developments and trends in the field
- Magnetic, focused, and visionary
- Desire and passion for working with at-risk youth
- Ability to inspire others when sharing the vision and mission of the organization
- Exceptional communicator – both written and oral
- Genuine servant-hood, Gospel-centeredness, and spiritual maturity
- Master’s degree in Nonprofit Management, Business, Social Work, Public Policy, Theology, or relevant field
- Position requires working several evenings a week and occasional weekends
About Incarnation House:
Incarnation House serves as a resource for housing and food insecure students at North Dallas High School and provides coordinated services focused on their physical, educational, and emotional needs to equip them to live as independent adults. Incarnation House is a 501c3 nonprofit located at the corner of Elizabeth Street and US 75.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Haley Dettra at email@example.com.