Project 4031 is a 501C3 nonprofit that partners with hospice and palliative care organizations to offer no-cost services to patients and families. Project 4031 does this by helping families meet basic needs, fulfilling dreams for terminally ill patients and their families, and providing medical equipment to international outreach projects. Our mission is to promote peace through physical, emotional, and spiritual support for terminally ill patients and their families.
Project 4031 is seeking an energetic and accomplished senior professional to serve as its Executive Director. The Executive Director will implement and communicate the strategy and vision. The Executive Director will be responsible for leading 2 employees and managing a budget of $300,000.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director will lead and direct the day-to-day management and enhance organizational processes and infrastructure that will allow Project 4031to continue to grow and fulfill its mission.
The Executive Director is responsible to:
- Possess a leadership style that empowers employees, encourages good performance and rewards productivity. Oversee operation of the organization and ensure that all operational goals are met.
- Oversee a fund development strategy to strengthen and diversify funding sources. Build brand strategy and drive community awareness.
- Provide administration and support for the Board of Directors, assistance with strategic planning and implementation of strategic and operational plans.
- Ensure ongoing local programmatic excellence.
- Ensure the organization and its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in a strong, positive image.
- Lead all aspects of Financial Management including budget preparation and the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
The ideal candidate will have three to five years of leadership experience with at least 2 of those years in a senior management role. The ideal candidate will also have proven fundraising ability. A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
For more information, please visit www.Project4031.org. Please email your resume to: email@example.com.