Who We Are: Mercury One is a faith-based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that was founded in 2011 by media personality, entrepreneur, and New York Times best-selling author Glenn Beck.
What We Do: Mercury One is not an ordinary organization. We stand to restore the human spirit through programs to advance the skills, knowledge, and attitudes necessary for individuals and communities to help themselves. We also assist our nation’s veterans, provide aid to those in crisis, and rebuild and restore the lives of Christians and other persecuted religious minorities.
Why We Do It: We believe in honoring God and our country. We believe that we are called to action to restore the human spirit through humanitarian aid and to educate through the truth. We believe that the Holy Bible is the authoritative word of God and that it should serve as our guide for all that we do.
About the Role:
The Executive Assistant will directly support the Executive Director. This position will anticipate the needs of a busy Executive Director and take the initiative to solve problems thoughtfully and independently. The Executive Assistant calls for a high level of organization skills, and a demonstration of superb judgment while managing a variety of situations and confidential matters with the utmost discretion.
· Exercise exceptional administrative and organizational skills
· Prioritize and organize tasks daily and throughout the day as needed
· Manage scheduling and calendar for the Executive Director, involving coordination of complex meetings including multiple participants and locations
· Maintain consistent communication with the Executive Director regarding scheduling and items needing attention
· Monitor emails and is highly responsive to direct and anticipated requests providing fast, accurate, and thoughtful replies to requests, following up on action items on behalf of the executive as appropriate
· Screen phone calls as appropriate
· Handle incoming/outgoing packages and mail
· Managing meeting logistics, conference rooms, AV equipment, displaying presentations, etc.
· Provide effective and expeditious meeting coordination including agendas, notes, action items, and follow-ups
· Create and modify travel itineraries quickly and accurately
· Plan actions based on the itinerary with appropriate parties, informing and monitoring throughout the process
· Reconcile monthly credit card statements quickly and accurately
· Act as the Executive Directors representative in dealings with third parties
· Coordinate with vendors and partners as needed
· Successfully execute deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting correspondence, preparing presentations, and other tasks that support the Executive Director’s effectiveness
· Manage special projects, run errands and take on additional duties and projects as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
· Minimum of 5 years of proven success supporting high-level executives and/or a senior executive team
· Bachelors’ degree preferred
· Strong execution and organization skills that enable one to prioritize and execute multiple priorities seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· High level of operational knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
· Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external partners
· Comfortable and competent in dealing with high net wealth individuals and political leaders
· Demonstrated proactive problem-solving skills with strong decision-making capability
· Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
· Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
· Holds high ethical and moral standards that align with the organization's mission and values
· Thrives in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities & deadlines
Please send resumes and optional cover letter to email@example.com.