The Center for Transforming Lives is hiring a Director for Social Enterprise, a key position responsible for administration and management of CTL social enterprises, including The Resale Shop and the Historic 512 special event venue. In addition to management and oversight, the Director takes the lead role in collaboration with community outreach and other collaborative partnerships to build inventory, drive sales and ensure smooth operations. The Director is responsible for all sales and marketing initiatives, including managing social media for all CTL social enterprise channels. If you have high energy, are creative, and you love helping people – this job is for you.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three years sales, marketing, and operations management
- Special event experience
- Successful customer service experience
- Merchandising experience
- Strong background in social media, including Instagram and Facebook
- Successful, results-driven orientation
- Ability to work with volunteers, customers, and the public
Competitive compensation and benefits; wage commensurate with goodness of fit, experience and education.
Please send your resume and letter of interest to: email@example.com