The Director of Marketing for TexProtects, the Texas Association for the Protection of Children, will be responsible for developing and executing TexProtects creative marketing and communications vision to support the organization’s mission. The Director of Marketing is primarily responsible for the strategy and execution of all marketing, including communications, digital marketing, and public relations. This position will ensure success by working alongside the CEO, Managing Director, and the Marketing Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Develops and executes on creative vision
- Builds TexProtects branding, brand voice, messaging, communications processes
- Creates, implements, and measures a comprehensive organization-wide marketing and communications strategy
- Manages and drives public relations for the organization, including the development of media relationships, news pitches, op-editorial writing, and more
- Advises on revenue strategy and marketing goals to achieve fundraising goals
- Manages marketing budget, marketing staff, and contractors
- Provides comprehensive, strong writing and editing support for the organization
Education and Experience:
- At least 10 years of experience in a communications or marketing role
- Proven success managing and executing comprehensive communications and marketing strategies including nonprofit experience
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university required with Master’s degree preferred
- Expertise in public relations, with a history of successful PR & media campaigns, as well as established media relationships
- Exceptional opinion writer with a track record of Op-Ed placement and Letters to the Editor
For full job posting: https://www.texprotects.org/media/uploads/11.15.2021_-_director_of_marketing.pdf
- Please submit a cover letter including salary compensation, resume, marketing/comms example to Jess Trudeau, Managing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org, and Director of Operations, Brandy Lindsey at email@example.com.
- No phone calls, please.
- Applications are accepted until Thursday, December 2, 2021
- Please insert “Director of Marketing” in the email subject line.