The Dallas Historical Society (DHS), a 501(c)(3) organization, seeks a Director of Education with experience in educational programming, implementation, and evaluation, with individuals of all ages.
Duties and Preferred Qualifications -
- A bachelor’s degree required, master’s preferred, in education, history, museum studies, or related field
- Is responsible for research and analysis to improve current history programs and to design, develop, and implement new programs
- Provides orientation, training, ongoing supervision, and regular recognition for docents, educational interns, researchers, etc.
- Is the primary liaison with various departments of city government, other nonprofit organizations, public and private schools and various educator groups
- Must be organized and creative, with excellent writing and public speaking skills
- Ability to work well as part of a diverse team, is collaborative with excellent interpersonal skills
To apply, please contact Kaitlyn Price at email@example.com or call (214) 421-4500.