The Director of Development of Rivertree Academy is reponsible for the following job responsibilites:
- Lead all of Rivertree Academy’s capital and annual fundraising efforts in order to meet or exceed the contributions budget for the school each year.
- Work with Head of School and Board to lead and inspire all fundraising activities, including the identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewarding of top-level prospects and the creation and execution of a development plan.
- Lead Rivertree Academy fundraising efforts in a financially prudent and ethical manner in order to achieve the specific revenue and expenditure goals set forth in the annual budget approved by the Board.
- Contribute to the ongoing strategic planning process that identifies long term financial and strategic development goals of Rivertree Academy, as well as, the specific strategies and action steps that are necessary to achieve such objectives.
- Oversee planning and organization of Rivertree Academy fundraising events and third party fundraising events.
- Oversee grants program and the submission of annual grants while discovering and applying for new funding opportunities.
- Oversee annual fundraising efforts led by the Annual Fund Manager each year.
- Oversee the Volunteer Coordinator and the efforts to engage, recruit, and meet volunteer needs for the school in a way that is enjoyable and fulfilling for the volunteers.
- Oversee all marketing efforts to raise public awareness including social media, quarterly newsletters, and any other press releases or news stories about Rivertree.
- Oversee Development Committee of community leaders and volunteers to help develop fundraising programs, grant writing requests, peer to peer solicitations and corporate relationships.
- Provide comprehensive reports to the Board of Directors as requested on all resource development, major gifts, fundraising events, and volunteer recruitment matters.
- Educate community agencies, businesses, organizations and individuals about the services the organization provides to the community.
- Act as effective advocate/spokesperson by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with the community and with regional, state and federal government officials to strengthen and build Rivertree Academy’s positive image and financial support for its mission.
- Oversee the capital campaign process while also leading the development team towards raising the operating funds each year.
- Work closely with school leadership to understand academic and behavioral student progress and communicate it to our stakeholders and the community.
- Work closely with the Director of Finance to provide monthly reports and ensure all revenue is entered and accounted for correctly.
- Believe there is not a more urgent task than to provide an outstanding education to students from adverse childhood experiences.
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.