Position available with Alliance For Children for a Director of Culture and Human Resources to serve on the executive management team. In collaboration with the executive team, this position will articulate and implement the strategic vision of the agency. The Director of Culture and Human Resources is responsible for developing and implementing a strategy to ensure that culture initiatives and programs reinforce the agency’s mission, core values, and culture. This position also serves as the subject matter expert on all human relations issues and is accountable for managing the needs of employees, including compensation and benefits, training and development, employee relations and performance, recruitment and retention, and coaching.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university required. Master’s degree
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Human Resources or related field preferred, including management of benefits and
- SHRM-(S)CP certification
- Experience with HRIS systems, preferably
- Experience in child abuse field
- Must successfully complete annual criminal and civil background
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of Alliance For Children.
To apply, send/email resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest in the position to HR@AllianceForChildren.org subject line: “Director of Culture and Human Resources – Your Name.” Questions specific to this position may be directed to Julie Evans at JEvans@AllianceForChildren.org. No phone calls please.
Alliance For Children provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.