Join the team at The Senior Source and feel the energy, enthusiasm, and passion for Making Older Better. We are seeking a creative and diligent storyteller to connect with corporate and foundation funders.
The Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations is responsible for strategic design, management and measurement of The Senior Source’s non-government grants programs, with the goal of increasing and diversifying contributed revenue.
- Work collaboratively with the Chief Development Officer, Chief Operating Officer and program directors to understand program goals and priorities to write meaningful proposals and to develop specific requests as grant opportunities become available.
- Write and submit proposals, applications and follow up reports. Participate in solicitation and cultivation meetings with CEO and CDO.
- Research potential grant funding sources and collect data to analyze gift potential.
- Develop and maintain a timeline for grant proposals.
- Maintain pipeline, grant files and records through Raiser’s Edge.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years of Development experience including demonstrated success in grant writing, preferably in a non-profit community-based organization.
- Proven success in identifying and soliciting funds from corporations, and foundations and in developing relationships with these funders.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required. Demonstrated ability to write clear and persuasive proposals.
- Excellent time management skills and a high degree of organization, careful attention to detail, ability to multitask and to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Well-disciplined, self-motivated and goal-driven; able to work with a high degree of independence as well as part of a team.
- Knowledge and experience of data entry systems and reporting (Raiser’s Edge experience preferred).
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential matters and information.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office programs
- All other duties as assigned
- Generous PTO policy
- 403B contribution plan with employer matching
- 2 days a week remote work after 90 days
- A collaborative culture with team building and staff events throughout the year
The Senior Source is the #1 resource in the Dallas area for empowering and equipping individuals and families to navigate aging. Since 1961, we have provided financial and emotional services for older adults to age with dignity and purpose. Whether older adults are navigating financial matters, caregiving issues, or senior living options, The Senior Source guides them towards a successful solution.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to The Senior Source’s mission of enhancing the quality of life of older adults in Dallas. We continually foster and support the principles and values of our agency by promoting an environment that is welcoming and inclusive of all values, opinions, experiences, and cultures to best address the needs of our employees, clients, and volunteers.
The Senior Source is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.