Reports to: Director of Marketing
Employment Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Founded in 1920 by the Salesmanship Club of Dallas, Momentous Institute offers comprehensive education and therapeutic services to over 5,000 children and family members each year. This direct work with families is amplified through an investment in research and the training of educators, mental health professionals and influencers from across the country. The focus is on building and repairing social emotional health so children, families and communities can achieve their full potential. With an emphasis on innovation, collaboration and training, Momentous Institute offers a truly dynamic work environment.
The Digital Specialist is responsible for the digital footprint of Momentous Institute, overseeing website maintenance, social media, digital advertisements and email marketing strategy and execution. Working closely with the marketing team (writer, graphic designer and marketing director) and internal partners, the digital specialist is responsible for promoting Momentous Institute’s events, products and ideas in a dynamic and inspirational way.
Specific Projects and Responsibilities
The job responsibilities for this position will include, but are not limited to:
- Creates and executes all digital marketing campaigns including:
- Ticket sales for annual Changing the Odds conference
- In-person and online trainings
- E-store sales
- Changemaker curriculum sales
- Blog traffic
- Therapeutic Services
- Momentous School recruitment efforts
- Salesmanship Club of Dallas
- AT&T Byron Nelson
- Conceptualizes, creates and executes year-round social media content.
- Project management of all email campaigns including all digital donor correspondence, marketing campaigns, blog digest and training emails.
- Implementing SEO best practices and increasing website traffic by 15% annually.
- Project management of new website initiatives.
- Budget, relationship and goal management with external partners.
- Daily maintenance of MomentousInstitute.org, Momentousonline.org, and Momentous Institute’s Shopify e-store.
- Build and manage all event registration pages in NetCommunity and Zoom.
- Manage donation page and ensure all data captured flows into the customer database (Blackbaud/Raiser’s Edge).
- Daily execution of content initiatives including regular content uploading, configuring and deployment within content management system.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in communication, marketing, advertising or related field.
- At least two years of relevant experience in digital marketing
- A demonstrated track record in increasing an organization’s digital audience
- Ability to identify and interpret relevant data and analytics, and to use it to drive future decision-making
Required skills and attributes
- Experience managing digital advertisements. Google Adword certification and HTML experience are a plus.
- Project management experience, planning and executing projects within scope, cost and schedule.
- Excellent client service/interpersonal skills, including ability to communicate clearly in person and in writing.
- Flexibility to deal with unanticipated projects that have tight turnaround times.
- Demonstrated commitment to working as part of a team including the ability to develop collaborative relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders, both in-house and externally.
- Willingness to listen to feedback from others and find the best ways to incorporate diverse and sometimes conflicting input.
Desired personal qualities: integrity, initiative, energy, enthusiasm, flexibility, ability to receive feedback, and a sense of humor.
Applications are currently being accepted and the position will remain open until filled.
Please send letter of interest and resume to:
Kate Whidden – Director of Leadership and Governance
COVID-19 vaccine is required for all employees as of September 1, 2021. (Momentous Institute is an equal opportunity employer and reasonable accommodations will be considered for valid medical or religious exemptions.)
Momentous Institute maintains a policy of non-discrimination for all employees and applicants in every facet of the organization’s operations. Momentous Institute hires, trains, and promotes all qualified employees without discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background investigation, including a check of the National Sex Offender Registry.