Position available with Alliance For Children for a Development Specialist. The Development Specialist will directly support the fundraising efforts of Alliance For Children in support of our free services to child victims and will serve as the subject matter expert for the donor database (Raiser’s Edge) and for all logistical aspects of fundraising events.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Relevant work experience may substitute for Bachelor’s Degree requirement.
- Raiser’s Edge proficiency preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with databases.
- At least 2 years’ experience managing special events.
- At least 3 years’ experience with project and/or office administrative management including proficient use of Microsoft Office with advanced skills in Excel and Word applications.
- Demonstrated competence in the use of technology.
- Experience in Greater Giving or other online donation software is a plus.
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized; self-starter.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Must be a team player and work occasional weekends for event dates.
- Must have valid driver's license and proof of liability insurance if driving for agency purposes.
- Must successfully complete annual criminal and civil background checks.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and present in a positive, professional manner at all times.
- Able to maintain composure and professionalism under pressure of deadlines.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of Alliance For Children.
Alliance For Children is the children’s advocacy center serving all of Tarrant County. Since 1992, over 60,000 children have benefitted from Alliance For Children’s teamed investigations and coordinated approach. Alliance For Children is a nonprofit organization that operates child-friendly centers located in Arlington, Fort Worth, Hurst, and Lakeside. It is our mission to protect Tarrant County children from child abuse through teamed investigations, healing services, and community education.
Alliance For Children is a fully accredited member of the National Children’s Alliance®, a membership association of over 700 Children’s Advocacy Centers and is a founding member of Children’s Advocacy Centers™ of Texas.
Please visit our website at www.AllianceForChildren.org for more information.
To apply, send/email resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest in the position to HR@AllianceForChildren.org subject line: “Development Specialist – Your Name.” Questions specific to this position may be directed to Paige McNamara at PMcnamara@allianceforchildren.org. No phone calls please.
Alliance For Children provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.