CAMP FIRE IS HIRING!!
Great Opportunity for a full-time energetic, organized Development Manager to join Camp Fire First Texas’ Development Team. You will manage all aspects of Camp Fire’s unique special events with long histories of success as well as develop and execute an annual giving program. If you believe in an emphasis on donor cultivation and stewardship and truly enjoy working with dedicated strong volunteer committees this could be the position for you. You will be adding to Camp Fire’s quality teams and to the success of changing young lives in our community for the better. Inside and out.
The Development Manager is responsible for the success and development of annual giving and special events including meeting fundraising goals, recruiting and managing volunteer committees, and organization of event details, activities and vendors.
- Experience in fund raising and/or event planning
- Experience with budget development and management
- Strong organizational skills/detail oriented
- Strong writing and communication skills (letters, presentation of ideas)
- Experience with volunteer management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Management skills/experience preferred
- Experience in special events and annual giving including; direct mail, individual and corporate gifts, donor cultivation and prospect research (three years preferred)
- Graphics design experience and knowledge of Adobe Illustrator or InDesign is preferred
- Knowledge and experience with use of event registration and auction software preferred
- Knowledge of donor database and/or Raisers Edge is preferred
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Manage planning, execution, and logistics of fundraising events
- Meet annual fundraising goals
- Manage design process and production of event collateral and decor
- Identify prospective donors
- Recruit and manage volunteers and committees
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Manage other special projects as assigned
Commensurate with experience
Camp Fire First Texas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The organization will not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, disability or other reason prohibited by the fair employment laws. Reasonable accommodation will be provided in an effort to advance employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities. Employment at Camp Fire First Texas is on an at-will basis. The employee and the organization are each free to terminate the relationship at any time without cause.
Due to the volume of responses, only qualified parties will be contacted. No phone calls or emails, please.
Interested persons should fax or email a cover letter, resume & salary requirements to:
Camp Fire First Texas
2700 Meacham Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76137