Summary: This position is primarily responsible for individual, foundation, and corporate fundraising under the direction of the Director of Development. The Development Manager will engage in continuous donor stewardship and cultivation; conduct research and data analysis; lead tours; execution of local events; and other duties as assigned. The Development Manager will also participate in fundraising and donor cultivation events.
- Manage a mid-level donor portfolio including identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship strategies including in-person visits, tours, letters and electronic connections
- Responsible for identifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding corporate/foundations and individual donors to ensure sufficient depth for revenue generation and long-term engagement
- Works with operations staff to obtain all information needed for proposals and grant reports
- Research, write, submit and present grant applications for shelter and program needs.
- Manage and track grant funds, grant calendar and coordinate grant requirements with the end user of funds. Facilitate all compliance related to grants.
- Develop and implement large gifts solicitation, donor retention, and donor growth strategies
- Leverage local volunteer leadership connections in pursuit of new corporate revenues including workplace giving and matching gifts
- Prepare timely grant reports as requested by foundations and donors. Coordinate stewardship plans includes communication of grants externally
- Assist with the corporate event sponsorship efforts for HSNT’s special events
- Organizes and supports foundation visits, tours, and presentations, and other stewardship opportunities.
To apply please email your cover letter, salary requirement, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org