- Manage all campaign logistics, including those related to fundraising campaigns, campaign volunteers and donor cultivation/stewardship campaigns
- Identify, solicit and secure all campaign-related in-kind items, including those for silent auctions, raffles, prizes, experience parties, etc.
- Develop, manage and maintain all campaign vendor relationships
- Provide accurate, up-to-date campaign revenue and expenses and other reports as needed
- Manage timely execution of campaign timelines, coordinating all necessary partners in tandem with the Executive Director, Development Consultant and Communications Coordinator
- Solicit, steward and maintain all campaign sponsors, ensuring outstanding customer service
throughout these relationships
- Provide support in tandem with the Communications Coordinator and Executive Director for all
campaign marketing materials and campaign social media
- Evaluate campaign results with pros and cons, suggestions, etc.
- Attend and coordinate development campaigns and other programs as requested
- Effectively communicate with relevant staff and volunteers regarding the status of solicitations
and prospects; coordinate donor outreach and communication records in database
- Coordinate campaign-related thank yous and database updates with Communications Coordinator
- Liaison with The Well Auxiliary
- Maintain close, productive working relationships with the Executive Director, Development Consultant, Communications Coordinator and program staff as necessary
- Respect the confidentiality of all constituents
The Development Coordinator supports the success of The Well Community’s development campaigns and ensures stewardship of donors.
Please email resume and cover letter, along with three professional references, to email@example.com or mail to The Well Community, c/o HR Coordinator, 125 Sunset Ave., Dallas, TX 75208.
No phone calls please.
- Bachelor’s degree earned from an accredited university
- Ability to effectively work with diverse community groups, including individual and corporate donors and community volunteers
- Self-motivation, with exceptional ability in setting priorities and planning
- Highly organized and detail-oriented mindset to create and manage event timelines and marketing processes
- Goal-oriented focus, with the ability to work toward achieving strategic development goals
- Dedication, flexibility and creativity
- Ability to respond creatively and diplomatically to conflicting priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to use
diplomacy and tact when communicating with all stakeholders
- Personal computer proficiency, including skill in Word and Excel (PowerPoint, Google Docs, eTapestry and Constant Contact a plus)
- Cell phone
- Ability to effectively, consistently and positively work in an open-concept environment
- Ability to frequently travel locally by personal automobile
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends, during campaigns
- Ability to walk up three flights of stairs to offices
- Sensitivity to the issue of mental illness
- Ability to work in tandem with the development, communications and program teams
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.