Position: Development Associate (Part-Time)
Reports to: President/CEO
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
NATURE & SCOPE OF Development Associate
We are seeking an experienced Part-time Development Associate to provide administrative support to the President/CEO, the Development Team, and to be responsible for the reporting and monitoring needs from the Salesforce database. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills to work closely with our Development Team to support their needs in order to administer our fundraising program effectively.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the administrator for the Salesforce system.
- Develop and run reports for fundraising monitoring.
- Coordinate hard mailing lists and email lists for various campaigns both in Salesforce and Mailchimp (as applicable)
- Troubleshoot problems and manage ongoing support requests of end users.
- Act as liaison to Salesforce contractor.
- Perform ongoing data cleaning, data de-duping and data quality activities.
President/CEO Admin Support:
- Administrative support for Board of Directors and board meeting preparation and follow up.
- Administrative support for grant preparation, collating, mailing, and record keeping.
- Perform grant research as requested.
Development Team Support:
- Assist with fundraising and outreach events.
- Assist with preparation of various mailings.
- General administrative support as needed.
- Minimum of 3-years’ experience working in a Development role.
- 2+ years of experience working with Salesforce and at least 1 year as a Salesforce Administrator, preferably using the Nonprofit Success Pack.
- com Admin Certifications a plus.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Highly organized and efficient with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent analytical, process design and problem-solving skills, and demonstrated project management experience; ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills (listening and relationship-building abilities, along with strong verbal, written, presentation skills), with ability to effectively interact with individuals of all levels and backgrounds.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), Google Suite and other web-based programs and tools.
Vogel Alcove offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, a generous benefits plan for regular full-time and regular part-time employees and a great working environment. Qualified candidates should submit resume and cover letter with salary history to email@example.com.
No telephone calls, please!