The Family Place is seeking an experienced Development Associate for our Development/Fundraising Team.
Position Summary: Provides administrative support to the Development Office and participates in all fundraising activities including donor and public relations, direct mail appeals, auxiliary events and special events.
- Maintains foundation, corporation and individual donor files.
- Conducts preliminary research on prospective corporate donors, foundations and individual donors.
- Coordinates productions and mailing of spring and year-end appeal letters.
- Maintains guest lists, gathers and prepares registration materials and other duties as assigned for fund-raising events.
- Handles all administrative details associated with the Development Committee Meetings (i.e. prepares and distribute notices, agendas, minutes, etc.).
- Prepares media materials for distribution. (i.e. copying, filing, mailing, e-mailing)
- Assembles media and donor kits for events and meetings.
- Assist with coordination of all Development related events – invitations, locations, set-up, logistics, etc.
- Assists with coordination of Partner’s Card, Partner’s Card reconciliation and Partners Auxiliary and Young Partners Auxiliary events.
- Provides general, overall administrative assistance including correspondence, check requests/expense reports, social media and other assistance as required by the VP-Development.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in related field and a minimum of one (1) year of experience in an administrative position, preferably in a not-for-profit development office. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Database management experience – Raiser’s Edge preferred.
Excellent benefits! Hourly rate range: $19-$21.00 per hour, depending on experience.
Reports to the Assistant Director of Development
Please apply online by clicking on the following link: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=37202&clientkey=0DC225B2B822024CFBBE565F471B0589