Who We Are:
For 50 years, Metrocrest Services (Metrocrest) has provided programs for individuals, families, and seniors that lead to self-sufficiency and foster independence. Metrocrest offers a comprehensive bundle of services to address gaps in finances, employment, and nutrition to help holistically end poverty and decrease inequities for residents of Addison, Carrollton, Coppell, Farmers Branch, and the City of Dallas in Denton County.
We are looking for team members who are compassionate, professional, and committed to serving their neighbors in need.
Working under the supervision of the Director of Development, the Development Associate will be responsible for identifying, cultivating, stewarding and expanding corporate, individual, church, and other donor groups. This position will actively assist in the planning and execution of special events, direct mail, and program specific campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing, stewarding, and expanding the relationship of donors and donor prospects under $2,000.
- Work closely with COO & Director of Development to develop and implement a strategy to identify, cultivate and solicit new donor prospects and renew existing individual donors to achieve fundraising goals.
- Maintain weekly stewardship of new and previous donors through mailings, phone, and email as directed.
- Support direct mail giving campaigns including annual campaign, newsletter, and annual report.
- Manage input and integrity of donor database and produce reports for use in analysis, recruiting and acknowledging donors.
- Complete data entry of Daily Donation Deposit.
- Provide fundraising support for the annual fundraising events and participate on the event committees.
- Provide support for marketing efforts; including proposals, general marketing correspondence, website and social media.
- Participate in speaking engagements.
- Perform other functions and duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, business administration or other related discipline (preferred)
- Minimum one year of experience in development required
- Ability to communicate effectively and cultivate relationships with donors, individuals and groups from diverse populations
- Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently, think strategically, and maintain a positive attitude
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational and time management skills
- Strong entrepreneurial skills and self-starter capabilities
- Ability to speak in front of groups and be passionate about the mission
You’ll love working here because we...
- Have a warm, caring work environment and culture.
- Communicate and collaborate as a team.
- Are passionate about our team members and those we serve.
- Have a leadership team that wants to do the right thing and is open to new ideas.
This position is Permanent full-time (FT). To apply, email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please.