Presbyterian Night Shelter is known for serving the homeless in greatest need: those who have no other places to go. Those who present the greatest challenge to our community are welcome here. As the largest homeless shelter in Tarrant County, we serve approximately 1,000 men, women and children each night.
Presbyterian Night Shelter staff members strive with mutual respect and compassion to serve with integrity, taking responsibility for our actions to foster hope in the journey from homeless to home.
The key objective for this role is to manage all aspects of gift processing, tax receipting and acknowledgments as well as supporting constituent records management. The Development Associate is the primary user of Raiser’s Edge CRM and plays a critical role in the system’s data integrity, including donor gift substantiation. This role ensures timely gift processing, accurate gift receipting, appropriate crediting of gifts, and donor support. The Development Associate works closely with the Finance Department to ensure accurate gift reporting and reconciliation between Development and Finance Departments as well as providing administrative support to the Development Team as needed.
- Passionate about the mission of Presbyterian Night Shelter
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and track multiple projects
- Heightened sense of initiative as a self-starter
- Superb customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to establish effective relationships with both internal and external audiences
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office, accounting, and database systems
- 2+ years related experience and/or training. Non-profit experience a plus
- Raiser’s Edge or comparable donor management system strongly preferred
This is a full-time position with benefits. Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Presbyterian Night Shelter is an Equal Opportunity Employer