Are you interested in being part of a team that works to provide services to children with developmental disabilities and delays? Do you have an eye for detail? Enjoy building relationships? Looking for a job with growth potential? You might be interested in this Development Assistant position with The Warren Center.
This position provides administrative support to the Development Team, along with maintaining the donor acknowledgement process, updates and maintenance of the donor database base, donor files, mailing lists, donor related meeting schedules and other administrative tasks essential to the smooth running of the fundraising office.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred. One year experience in development department of a non-profit organization and experience with a CRM or donor database is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, internet research and Bloomerang (or similar donor database)
- Ability to deal with professionals at a cross-functional level.
- Valid Texas driver’s license, proof of insurance and access to reliable transportation.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear and see. Accommodations can be made for applicants with disabilities.
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.