The Texas Neurofibromatosis (NF) Foundation seeks an experienced professional to serve as our Development and Events Director. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of nonprofit event planning/fundraising experience. He or she will have a proven track record in fundraising and sponsorship cultivation and in managing special events, committees and volunteers. The candidate will have strong leadership skills, exceptional interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills. He or she must be able to manage several events simultaneously, work well under pressure and have strong organizational skills. College degree preferred or equivalent combination of education or experience. Greater Giving, Donor View and MS Office is strongly preferred.
To apply, please email a cover letter that describes related experience, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- College degree preferred or equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in event planning/fundraising, cultivating donors and prospect donors.
- Experience in non-profit
- Self-directed while working with a larger team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to solicit funds through personal contacts with donors and prospects.
- Energetic, flexible and proactive
- Must be able to plan and prioritize. Must handle multiple tasks and projects
Demonstrated proficiency in MS office and a database management software.