UNT Health Science Center (HSC) is seeking an experienced Database Administrator / Prospect Research Manager for our Institutional Advancement and Communications division. This position will require proactive management of the Raiser’s Edge database and NXT. This team member will lead the advancement services team in database management, prospect research, and portfolio management, while implementing a research schedule and standardized reporting, maintaining the Moves Management system and process for major and planned giving prospective and existing donors.
- Expert-level knowledge of Raiser’s Edge 7
- Solution-based thinking with ability to create workable processes within institution, department and software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, ResearchPoint, Luminate Online, Raiser’s Edge NXT, RE7
- Possess a high level of organizational skills
- Understanding the importance of keeping up with changing industry standards.
- Able to verbally communicate with people from all walks of life. Understand the concept of ‘know your audience’.
- Possess a friendly and confident demeanor to encourage team members proper use of Raiser’s Edge
- Adaptable, willing to learn, and willing to acquire or shift responsibilities.
- Knowledge of fundraising and stewardship practices
- Good understanding of core mission and operations
For full position detail and to apply, please visit https://jobs.untsystem.edu/postings/50821.