Jubilee Park & Community Center seeks a part-time hourly Data Entry Coordinator. This position reports to the Quality Assurance and Data Manager. The Data Entry Coordinator will assist with Jubilee’s commitment to making data-driven decisions. Timely and accurate data is essential to ensure Jubilee’s continued successes. The Data Entry Coordinator position may work up to 20 hours a week. There may be opportunities for additional hours based on programming needs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately process applications and surveys; input all data related to programs
- Organize and file all paper applications and surveys after database entry complete
- Conduct follow up calls to evaluate program outcomes and obtain community member feedback
- Analyze and research information for Jubilee Park’s partnerships and projects
- Conduct quarterly data audits to ensure data input accuracy
- Additional duties as assigned by Quality Assurance and Data Manage
- Ideal candidate will be highly organized and detail-oriented with a commitment to efficiency and accuracy; ability to consistently meet reporting deadlines
- Maintains privacy and confidentiality; must ensure safety and security of all data per Jubilee’s policies
- Ability to work independently
- Basic computer skills required; should be familiar with Microsoft Office and general knowledge of database entry; Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) database experience preferred
- Some college preferred; equivalent work experience may be substituted
- Bilingual skills strongly preferred
Please submit resume to email@example.com. No phone calls.