This is a part-time, contract position to assist the Development Department in securing funds for the Catholic Pro-Life Community by identifying and developing grant opportunities; preparing grant proposals, applications, and reports as applicable; and management of applicable deadlines and processes.
ESSENTIAL PROJECT ELEMENTS:
- Develop and maintain grant management process to track critical submission and
reporting dates for all potential and in-process grant applications.
- Research available grants, collect project information from CPLC Department and
Ministry Directors, write proposals for funds, and follow up as appropriate.
- Assist CPLC Administrative Team in ensuring that grant funding is used in accordance
with dictates of donor.
- Perform other grant activities as applicable.
- Ability to communicate professionally and persuasively
- Excellent analytical, time management and organizational skills
- Clear, concise writing skills reflecting full command of English language and grammar
- Prior experience in grant research and/or writing strongly preferred
- Ability to work effectively on a team, with initiative to problem solve and prioritize
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in reporting and data management and in Microsoft Office software
- Willingness to travel, locally, to attend occasional meetings
OTHER DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and meet deadlines in a timely, accurate manner
- Ability to provide a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ability to function both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to adhere to policies and procedures
Please note: All applicants for jobs with the Catholic Pro-Life Community must accept the teachings of the Catholic Church, particularly those concerning life issues; demonstrate an ability and desire to support the mission of the Catholic Pro-Life Community; maintain active membership in a parish / faith community, be in good standing with the Church and comply with the Diocese’s Safe Environment Program.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to HR Director Patricia Vasquez at email@example.com.