Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt Reports to: Community Relations Manager
As directed and guided by the Community Relations Manager, the Community Relations Administrative Assistant will be responsible for program-related administrative tasks and customer service to assigned Partner Agencies and Community Distribution Partners (CDPs). Responsibilities include day-to-day communication with partners, conducting annual compliance audits, and maintenance of order management system, Lead Commerce. This key position will allow for food to be distributed through the Partner Agency and CDP Network smoothly and successfully.
- Supports all administrative duties for Community Relations Team
- Completes order invoicing in Lead Commerce
- Maintains and updates inventory and purchase orders in Lead Commerce
- Stays current on all compliance requirements and training from the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), the Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA), Feeding America, and the North Texas Food Bank (NTFB).
- Maintains all partner files and verifies compliance with the requirements of USDA, TDA, Feeding America, and NTFB
- Enters and tracks all monthly reports submitted by partners
- Provides support to various partners by answering email/phone communication, updating orders, and completing routine compliance audits
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- MUST be fluent in verbal and written Spanish
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with a wide variety of people and understands the dynamics of low-income and homeless persons
- Personal, reliable vehicle and willingness to visit partner sites
- Ability to occasionally work weeknights and/or weekends (up to two times/month)
- Customer service experience
About Crossroads Community Services
Crossroads Community Services' mission is to nourish our community's low-income families by providing nutritious food and supportive education. By distributing substantial amounts of wholesome food, Crossroads strives to meet the basic food needs of all our clients, while helping to supplement their household incomes. In 2019 with the help of our Partner Agencies and Community Distribution Partners, Crossroads distributed 5 million pounds of groceries to 25,000 individuals throughout Dallas, Ellis and Navarro Counties—enough food to prepare 4,160,000 wholesome meals and save $10,000,000 at the store. In 2020, we project distributing 7,200,000 pounds that will benefit approximately 30,000 people.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org