Status: Full-Time Reports to: Community Relations Manager
As directed and guided by the Community Relations Manager, the Community Relations Account Representative will be responsible for recruiting and onboarding new distribution partner organizations. This position will be the main point of contact for assigned Partner Agencies and Community Distribution Partners (CDPs). Responsibilities include day-to-day communication with partners, conducting annual compliance audits, recruitment and onboarding of new partners, and more. This key position will allow for food to be distributed through the Partner Agency and CDP Network smoothly and successfully.
• Prospect and engage with potential partners by attending relevant community events, meetings, etc.
• Effectively communicate requirements of partnership to potential partners
• Consistently follow-up with potential partners and update status of pipeline regularly
• Onboard new partners by providing tours, completing initial inspections, and setting them up within Order Management Software
• Maintain and nourish relationships with assigned partners
• With guidance from supervisor, execute various tasks within marketing plan
• Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience Needed
• Bachelor’s degree and minimum of two years’ experience in business development, outside sales, lead generation or recruitment
• A critical thinker who is tactful, patient, can anticipate future problems, can function in a fast-paced environment, and has the ability to prioritize and switch between tasks
• Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with a wide variety of people and understands the dynamics of low-income and homeless persons
• Ability to manage multiple accounts and build lasting relationships
• Detail-oriented; strong verbal and written communications
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and CRM software
• Ability to lift 25 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
• Has reliable vehicle to visit partner sites
• Bilingual is a plus
• Ability to occasionally work weeknights and/or weekends (up to two times per month)
• Previous non-profit experience preferred, passion for Crossroads’ mission a must
• Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
• Employee health insurance and retirement plan with employer match.
About Crossroads Community Services
Crossroads Community Services' mission is to nourish our community's low-income families by providing nutritious food and supportive education. By distributing substantial amounts of wholesome food, Crossroads strives to meet the basic food needs of all our clients, while helping to supplement their household incomes. In 2019 with the help of our Distribution Partners, Crossroads distributed 5 million pounds of groceries to 30,000 unique individuals throughout Dallas County. This much food enabled families and individuals to prepare 4,160,000 wholesome meals and save $10,000,000 at the store. In 2020, we project distributing 7,200,000 pounds of food that will benefit approximately 30,000 people.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org