St. Mark’s School of Texas seeks a Communications Coordinator to support its robust communications program and various initiatives. As a member of the Development Staff, this individual’s primary responsibility is to help create a wide variety of communication items to connect and engage the School community, which consists of parents, alumni, grandparents, faculty, and more. As the fourth member of the communications team, the Coordinator will help produce website and social media content, digital and print pieces for programs across campus, the alumni magazine, the annual report, other materials as needed and film and photograph various special events. This position reports directly to the Director of Communications. This is a non-supervisory role.
- Work directly with St. Mark’s Communications team to conceptualize, develop, and design a wide variety of materials
- Develop content across a wide range of mediums, including text for print materials, website, and social media, photography, web design, and graphic design
- Help update InDesign files, maintaining St. Mark’s style and brand identity
- Ensure visual consistency of the brand across product pages
- Deliver top-quality design work under tight deadlines
- Support activities, initiatives, and events sponsored by the Development Office as needed
- Any and all other duties, as assigned
Experience, Qualifications, and Skills
- A bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated proficiency in graphic design software, such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of how to use social media as an effective platform for engaging and communicating
- An artistic eye for taking photos and laying out designs
- Relevant experience in creating visual design for student publications or websites
- Demonstrated ability to create new content with minimal guidance, revise existing content, and self-manage projects
- Demonstrated exceptional written communication and editing skills
- A well-organized, results-oriented mindset and a strong sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service
- Must be able to work effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and exercise sound judgment
- An entrepreneurial attitude and ability to work collaboratively with a team
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- May work around standard office conditions subject to frequent interruptions. Repetitive use of a keyboard at a workstation. Use of manual dexterity. Occasional exposure to large crowds and outdoor activity. Ability to work outside of normal working hours. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Qualified applicants should apply online at: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=18221&clientkey=2E38767578A0BC5928730C8A80D5266A.
Please look for an email confirming receipt of your materials.