Do you have a heart for mission and a keen sense of personal purpose? Can you sense a good story and want to share it? If so, Center for Transforming Lives has a position for you: Communications Coordinator.
The ideal candidate is an initiative-taking and detail-oriented individual who thinks creatively. A strong writer who is also exceptionally organized yet flexible. An articulate communicator with methodical information gathering abilities as well as critical thinking skills.
Summary of Responsibilities
Primary area of focus – Digital communications and brand awareness.
- Highlight Center for Transforming Lives at forefront of all communications.
- Social media management.
- Graphic design and content development.
- Strategic communications with varied audiences.
- Create and provide a measuring system within a digital marketing structure utilizing analytic optimization.
General communications focus – Marketing, public relations, brand awareness, social media channels, media relations, collateral development, and website management.
Experience and Skill Set Needed
- Bachelor’s degree in communications field of study.
- 2+ years’ experience in digital communications and/or brand awareness.
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
Communications Coordinator is an in-person position officed within the Center for Transforming Lives office in Fort Worth, Texas. At times, there may be local travel in the Tarrant County area. This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday with occasional evening, early morning, and weekend functions. Salary range $40,000 to $50,000, commensurate with experience and fit.
Please forward a cover letter and resume to Lyndsay Hoover at firstname.lastname@example.org