Are you ready to pour your passion for communications into a nonprofit that is making a tangible impact in the lives of women? The Magdalen House, a recovery community for alcoholic women, is seeking a full-time Communications Assistant.
You will work directly with the Communications Director to assist with:
- Content Creation – You will help create and distribute copy and graphics that convey heartwarming success stories to supporters, information to women seeking help, and compelling calls to action through social media, emails, blogs, brochures, press releases, and more.
- Content Management – You will help create and maintain a communications content calendar to plan and organize content distribution, with a focus on social media.
- Evaluation and Reporting – You will help monitor website and social media analytics to determine the success of communications campaigns and strategies.
- New Ideas – Staying up to date on industry trends to make recommendations for adjustments to communications strategies and practices.
You’re qualified to apply if you:
- Are experienced in using Adobe InDesign and/or Adobe Illustrator
- Are a strong writer and are passionate about making a difference in the lives of women
- Can take initiative on projects and enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- Have awesome communications skills, and work well both independently and as part of a team
Please email resume with “Communications Assistant” as the subject line to Communications Director, Nina Herndon: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.