We are looking for a compassionate and team-oriented Mental Health Professional to join our Clinical Services Team, providing individual and group counseling services to adults affected by domestic violence and sexual assault. The Clinical Coordinator will also provide training and supervision to Master's student interns using Cognitive Processing Therapy.
Main Position Activities:
- Prepare and deliver clinical training program to counseling interns.
- Supervise counseling interns.
- Provide individual and weekly group counseling to adults affected by domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Prepare and maintain a service plan with each client.
- Maintain client files and records with confidentiality and accurate and complete documentation.
- Collect and report statistical data reflecting the services provided.
- Maintain relationships with community agencies
- Master’s degree in Counseling, Counselor Education or related field
- Fully licensed LPC in the state of Texas; LPC-S preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of relationship violence and sexual assault issues
- Understanding of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)/Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) and evidence-based treatment for trauma
- Training and experience in clinical supervision
- Knowledge of child and adolescent counseling interventions
Denton County Friends of the Family, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
This position is Grant funded and will continue only if sufficient grant or external funds are provided.
To apply, submit cover letter and resume to:
Denton County Friends of the Family, Inc.
4845 I-35 E
Corinth, TX 76210