Committed to helping survivors of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault improving their lives.
• 4year- College degree required.
• Significant experience, at least 5 years, in a directly related position with a similar size organization, overseeing/running and working with diverse groups. Preferably non-profit
• Proven results in raising funds (either in the public, private or non-profit sector).
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Previous experience in Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault preferred
• Under the direction of the Board of Directors, implement the strategic goals and objectives of the organization.
• Responsible for the overall operations and ensuring the overall integrity of fidelity of the organization.
• Give direction and leadership toward the achievement of the organization’s philosophy, mission, strategy, and its annual goals and objectives.
• Acts as the agency’s spokesperson and public advocate
• Supports operations and administration of Board of Directors by advising and informing Board members, interfacing between Board and staff, and supporting Board’s evaluation of CEO.
• Ensures the organization follows all governance and stays in compliance with all grants, agreements, and contracts.
• Works with senior management and board of directors to develop and the plans for strategic development for the future of BT and plans for execution in support of goals.
• Create and recommend yearly budget for Board approval and prudently manage organization resources within those budget guidelines per current laws and regulations.
• Effectively manage the human resources of the organization per the Board approved personnel policies and procedures that fully conform to current laws and regulations.
• Solicits individual, corporate and foundation donors.
• Assure the organization and its mission, programs, and services are consistently presented in a strong, positive image to the community.
• Oversee fundraising planning and implementation, including identifying resource requirements, researching funding sources, establishing strategies to approach funders, submitting proposals and administrating fundraising records and documentation.
• Sits on Financial Committee, oversees and approves all Monthly statements and Bank Reconciliations, acts as authorized official with signing authority to separate financial duties from Director of Finance.
• Oversees Finance Dept and responsibilities of IT, risk management, and facilities management making sure that adequate plans and reporting are in place.
• Oversees and approves all design, marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of programs and services. Oversees and approves all policies and procedures of the agency in coordination with the Board of Directors.
• Supervises and mentors’ direct reports.
• Other duties as assigned
Send resume to email@example.com