The position is ideal for a Senior Development Manager or Development Director with the capacity to generate new revenue and lead a talented team that will help take Interfaith Family Services to the next level. Interfaith is a data-driven organization that empowers families in crisis to break the cycle of poverty in a unique and effective way. Position includes competitive salary and annual bonus, 401K with match, 4 weeks of paid vacation a year, and on-site childcare with employee discount. Minimum qualifications include 5 years of fundraising experience with the three years or more of management experience.
To achieve this goal, the CDO will be responsible for raising and maintaining a $3 million annual budget. CDO will also be responsible for identifying new partners and securing over $125,000 in new annual funding for Adopt-A-Family partners and elevating annual giving by $75,000 annual through mid-level donor cultivation. Additionally, the CDO will need to effectively manage development team members who are responsible for managing a robust grants program, two annual events (Golf Tournament & Annual Luncheon), annual giving campaigns, corporate giving, and individual giving. The CDO will also oversee our volunteer and marketing efforts as well. The ideal candidate would be highly organized with a unique balance of excellent communication and salesmanship as well as strong administrative and project management skills. Interested parties should submit their resume and salary requirements to (email). Salary requirements must be submitted for consideration of employment.
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
- Raise and maintain $3 million annual budget.
- Personally, managing a portfolio of 50 to 60 prospective donors.
- Making 4 to 5 calls, visits, or inquiries per month.
- Developing and implementing written strategies based on capacity and readiness to give.
- Determining how assigned prospects will be solicited for their annual fund gift.
- Developing an annual revenue stream from assigned prospects
- Generating $125,000 or more in Adopt-A-Family Sponsorships per year.
- Provide leadership of three development staff and establish clear roles and responsibilities with measurable, performance objectives and the achievement of revenue targets.
- Serve as liaison to the Board of Directors and the Development Committee and provide direction and support for board fundraising efforts.
- Ensure all necessary policies, procedures and systems are in place and ensure professional standards are maintained.
- Ensure that all development communications support the Interfaith Family Services brand.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to the community served by Interfaith Family Services.
- Knowledge of the Dallas philanthropic community.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred).
- At least 5 years of experience in fund development with demonstrated individual gift success.
- Proven track record in growing fund development revenue from a variety of sources.
- Demonstrated supervisory and management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage budgets.
- Ability to engage and motivate people from all backgrounds.
- Skills and willingness to work on a team for the advancement of the mission.
$75,000 to $100,000 including annual bonus options.
To apply send email to email@example.com