Capital Campaign Manager – Full Time Position
Key Center for Learning Differences
Fort Worth, Texas
The Planting Seeds Capital Campaign Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, writing/editing all grants from beginning to end, overseeing all administrative duties of the capital campaign, maintaining the campaign donor data base, marketing of the campaign, and attending and organizing all campaign planning meetings. The Capital Campaign Manager will work closely with the Executive Director, Director of Development, Capital Campaign Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Must embrace the mission of the Key Center for Learning Differences.
- Excellent written communication skills are a must.
- Possess the ability to manage multiple projects at one time with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of grant writing techniques.
- Must be a person of unquestioned honesty and integrity.
- Must be able to work in a team oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to interpret financial data and prepare budgets and financial grant reports.
- Ability to be discreet with personal information that may be needed for some grants.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, industrious, and result’s oriented.
- A warm and caring individual who is open and approachable.
- Be organized and exhibit “follow through” on tasks and goals.
- Display a positive attitude, show concern for people and community, demonstrate presence, self-confidence, common sense and good listening ability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
- At least three to five years of experience in grant writing highly preferred.
- Must have experience in Microsoft Excel and donor data base management.
- Ideally, experience with overseeing the development of campaign marketing materials.
- Manage all capital campaign grants from start to finish.
- Develop and manage the capital campaign grants calendar for LOI’s, submissions ane reporting while coordinating deadlines with donors.
- Prepare and submit all LOIs, grant requests and follow-up reports.
- Coordinate documents and submission requirements with the Executive Director, Director of Development, Accounting Office, etc.
- Manage/facilitate recognition and communication updates for all foundations.
- Organize and manage all capital campaign meetings and provide accurate reporting to verify all grant requirements are being met in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Executive Director, Capital Campaign Team and Board of Directors with development and implementation of the organization’s capital campaign plan to help reach fundraising goals.
- Demonstrate professional conduct at all times.
- Perform other related duties as requested by the Executive Director and Director of Development.
Competitive/commensurate with experience and other qualifications.
E-mail resume to Kerri Benson, Executive Director, at email@example.com