This Senior, full-time position is responsible for the efficient and effective administrative and operational activities of the church and to support the church’s mission statement by creating a professional work environment overseeing the day-to-day operations according to church policies and procedures. This position supervises all the administrative, operational and facilities staff at the church.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities Include:
- Provide Human Resource leadership through oversight and engagement with;
- Recruiting and onboarding new employees,
- Administration of employee payroll, benefits administration, employment policies and tax reporting/ legal compliance.
- Supervise administrative office, facilities and office operations teams.
- Labor scheduling; minimizing overtime costs while adequately staffing activities as they occur.
- Coordination with the church’s Staff, Parish Relations Committee on human resources planning and needs.
- Provide financial stability for the church through oversight and engagement with;
- Leading the annual and quarterly budget planning and performance activities by ensuring that relevant department budgets are developed/ submitted timely to the Finance Committee and ongoing tracking/ measurement processes are rigorously followed.
- Efficient operation of financial record keeping and reporting for church income and expenses, which includes meeting monthly with Finance Committee.
- Stewardship program team and its strategies, initiatives and administration.
- Review and approve bills to be paid; ensure that program staff reviews budgets/spending.
- Oversight and execution of the Benevolence and Compassion ministries.
- Oversee the insurance coverage renewal process annually.
- Serve as a resource for all legal and business matters of the church.
- Complete annual conference reports accurately and timely.
- Manage church member inquiries; assuming the point role for questions about events, donations, ministry account balances or inquiries as they occur.
- Work with mission groups and mission coordinator to ensure funding and travel needs are met for all trips.
- The commercial activities related to the Church’s on-campus residences.
- Provide strategic guidance and support through engagement with;
- Trustee reports/needs; meeting monthly with the Trustees to discuss facilities work completed, needed, and planned. Coordinating with the Trustees on any refurbishment or new construction.
- Coordinate with Capital Campaign consultants, Building Committee, Trustees and Architect in any new building or renovation of existing facilities.
- Provide an efficient and effective operational environment through oversight and engagement with;
- Supervising the facilities and operational staff and their related activities.
- Oversight of outside groups; ensuring that groups are adhering to security and Ministry Safe requirements and meeting all obligations.