The Bookkeeper/Executive Assistant is responsible for maintaining all financial records of all business transactions for the agency. They will manage all vendor relationships. In addition, they are responsible for maintaining accurate and confidential data records/files, general office management including office equipment and supplies. Responsible to the CEO.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily deposits.
- Reconcile invoices and receipts.
- Prepare accounts payable and coordinate approval process and signatures.
- Monthly reconciliation with financial institutions as well internal departments.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Assist the CEO and auditors in preparing for annual audit.
- Coordinate and assist with all benefits programs.
- Maintain all office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain all permanent files and contracts and update as needed.
- Assist in the preparations for board meetings.
- Conduct professional phone etiquette and communication at all times to the public and staff.
- Assist the CEO as needed
Background & Experience
- Prefer a bachelor’s degree and 5 yrs. bookkeeping/accounting experience or equivalent.
- Well organized and able to work under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Strong ability to work independently and as a team.
- Must have a flexibility to work with a wide range of colleagues
- Proven experience to manage numerous projects at simultaneously.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com Incomplete inquiries will not be considered. No phone calls, please.