Project Hope is one of three programs of The Storehouse of Collin County Project Hope provides a grace-filled program of mentorship, training, education, and hope to those who are in the negative cycles of poverty and dependence.
The Project Hope Coordinator serves to assist the Project Hope Director with program tasks such as the following:
- Responds to client requests (whom we call neighbors) for assistance. Requests are received via email, phone and/or walk-in.
- Maintains a Community Resource Guide with current and seasonal referral resources for neighbors
- Assists in monthly workshops and quarterly event execution for neighbors
- Serves as the Project Hope contact during Seven Loaves Distribution (food pantry) and/or Joseph’s Coat (clothes closet) sessions on Thursdays and/or Saturdays as requested
- Bilingual with ability to read, write and speak Spanish required
- Part time position; 20 hours weekly
- Flexible schedule and flexible work location, yet Project Hope tasks are addressed Monday – Friday
Requirements and Experience
- At least 3+ years of LMSW, pastoral ministry or social services experience required
Email resume to email@example.com