The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) works in 190 countries and territories to put children first. UNICEF has helped save more children’s lives than any other humanitarian organization, by providing health care and immunizations, clean water and sanitation, nutrition, education, emergency relief and more. UNICEF USA supports UNICEF's work through fundraising, advocacy and education in the United States. Together, we are working toward the day when no children die from preventable causes and every child has a safe and healthy childhood. For more information, visit www.unicefusa.org.
- Serve as the support hub for the office, including managing revenue processing, expense payment, budgets, calendars, database inputs and meetings
- Lead on office management and coordination with IT and Finance teams
- Support Special Events Manager, event leadership and Regional Managing Director with plans and preparations for UNICEF Gala Dallas, the region’s signature event
- Perform support responsibilities for the North Texas and Central Regional Managing Director, including calendar coordination, database inputs, correspondence, travel arrangements, filing timely expense reports, and other necessary supports
- Support administrative and logistical aspects of planning North Texas and Central Region board meetings, committee meetings, and cultivation events
- Facilitate the tracking of UNICEF and partner reports, proposals, and deliverables in collaboration with other North Texas and Central team members
- Process donations to ensure all gifts are coded and acknowledged properly; includes drafting letters and executing communications
- Assist with other support responsibilities and special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three years’ event, marketing and/or fundraising experience
- Adept in technology and database management
- Understanding and experience in a fundraising/development role is preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to prioritize; work independently; handle multiple, complex tasks simultaneously; and to generate pragmatic solutions to challenges
- Strong customer service approach to interactions with colleagues and partners; ability to navigate complex environments, and help build relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be a team player, and a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual who embraces the mission of UNICEF USA
- Must demonstrate UNICEF USA Core Values: Trust, Respect, Accountability, Innovation, Teamwork, and Service
Must possess current and valid US Work Authorization and be eligible to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary is commensurate with experience. In addition, UNICEF USA offers a comprehensive benefits package.
UNICEF USA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.