The Quality Management Performance Improvement Associate Director of Compliance auditor position plays a central role to ensuring that all Recovery Resource Council programs meet accreditation and licensure standards and contract performance expectations. This individual supports the leadership of the Director of Risk management who oversees the Council Joint Commission Compliance, Contract Compliance, Safety, Quality & Risk Management and Client Rights issues. This person will be expected to carry out multiple projects while effectively prioritizing tasks according to the needs of the organization. They will be a member of the Council QMPI committee, will create annual audit schedules and reports and make recommendations to senior leadership concerning compliance and performance improvements.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEASURES RISK MANAGEMENT
- Developments, implements, and coordinates Agency’s risk management program.
- Works with each Senior Leadership Director to learn about business strategy, critical operations, and top emerging issues to offer/provide guidance in developing effective strategies to meet compliance and contract expectations.
- Assists senior leadership to identify areas for improvement to perform the business of the Agency while increasing efficiency and reducing overall risk exposure more accurately and efficiently.
- Creates a checklist and auditing strategy to ensure all departments understand and comply with revenue contracts and licensure requirements.
- Works with Director of Risk Management to develop risk mitigation plans and risk controls.
- Researches, recommends, and implements best risk management practices, tools, and methodologies for Agency.
- Develops a Council risks inventory, including prioritization of risks and status of mitigation activities.
- Maintains and updates as needed the Council emergency management plan
- Develops and provides regular audit reports to CEO, the senior leadership and mid-management teams
- Strong sense of appropriateness in maintaining confidential information
- Projects meet all grant funded and contractual requirements.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction levels and completes projects as required within time specified by requestor.
- Provides quality, well documented, professional reports that follow industry standard development guidelines.
- Able to adjust to unexpected opportunities/flexible.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Supports departmental and Agency goals in a positive and professional manner.
- Maintains 100% compliance with all Agency required training.
- Details oriented workplace skills.
- Proficiency in document organization and accountability.
- Advanced knowledge of Internet and Microsoft Office applications, and applicable operating systems preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Typing (minimum of 40 WPM).
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of IT and security of programs and documents
- Working knowledge of HIPPA regulations
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in related field and two years of demonstrated experience in developing, implementing, and managing operations.
- Project management and computer networking experience preferred
- Experience working in Compliance, Risk Management, Internal Audit, Legal Background Preferred
All job-related activities are carried in an office environment or from a remote home office. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All interested parties please forward your resume to Margie Hatcher @ firstname.lastname@example.org