Alumni Director - Full Time
FLSA Status – Exempt
Faithful to Catholic Tradition and to our Dominican heritage of scholarship and service, Bishop Lynch High School promotes the development of the total person by bringing together a diverse community in a rigorous college preparatory environment where students are taught to strive for excellence, seek truth, and work for justice in the world.
The Alumni Director is a member of the Advancement team and is responsible for the planning and execution of alumni engagement, events and alumni fundraising. Reporting to the Chief Advancement Officer, the Alumni Director is responsible for the identification, cultivation and engagement of all alums ensuring their enjoyment in all BL events, initiatives, outreach and gatherings.
Serve as Bishop Lynch High School’s Alumni Director as stated below, but are not limited to-
- Plan and execute all alumni-centric events including Homecoming, reunions, awards, etc.
- Transform the Alumni Association into a robust and vibrant organization that provides all BL alums the opportunity to re-engage with their school.
- Transform the Young Alumni Group into an active and spirited organization that engages BL alums.
- Cultivate and solicit potential event sponsors and alumni donors, with a focus on increasing alumni annual giving rates.
- Work closely with the BL Events Director to ensure all alumni-related experiences are customer-friendly, well thought-out, and a part of an overall strategic plan.
- Performs other duties as may be deemed necessary for the efficient operation of the department.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with 3+ years’ experience of development or related business expertise.
- Ability to establish rapport and cultivate relationships with alums.
- Proven track record of successful project management and meeting deadlines, customer/client support, and volunteer management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in current online and social media platforms and e-communications strategies.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, alumni database software (Raiser’s Edge preferred) and content management systems.
- Must possess clear communication skills both written and oral, good work ethic, high organizational skills and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a deadline-oriented environment.
Qualified candidates should email resume to email@example.com.
Resumes will expire within 90 days. Submission of a resume is not considered to be an application for employment.