This 20 Hour/week position includes:
- Answer telephone and address calls or take messages for Director
- Transcription of memos, letters, meeting minutes, emails, etc. filing, mailing of fundraising letters and grant announcements.
- Accounting duties such as budgeting to pay bills weekly, making deposits, data entry and reporting in Quickbooks Pro for Nonprofits.
- Ordering all supplies as needed
- Monthly payroll for Administrator and Director.
- Quarterly payroll and TWC reports.
- Scheduling Board meetings and committee meetings throughout the year.
- Receiving and processing of grants during three annual cycles for Board members.
- Preparation of annual budget. Provides information to accountant for annual tax return and audit.
- Update website as needed.
Computer knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Fax, Xerox, printer and scanning knowledge a must
Quickbooks Pro for Nonprofits
WordPress knowledge is helpful but not a requirement
10 holidays and 4 weeks of vacation per year
Reimbursement stipend for health insurance
Annual retirement plan contribution after 1,000 of service
Please send email regarding "Admin position" along with your resume to: Jmlewisfoundation@att.net