Under direct supervision of the Lower School Division Head and Assistant Head. This person will assist in daily operations of the Lower School office. Attendance and punctuality are essential to the successful performance of this job.
- Operate multi-line phone with heavy phone activity and provide personal interface with students, staff, and parents.
- Perform Renweb attendance reporting.
- Reconcile classroom budgets.
- Process staff expense reporting and reimbursements.
- Post and edit LS Shelton Website page postings (all pictures & descriptions kept current).
- Order and purchase miscellaneous classroom supplies and Montessori materials as needed.
- Provide pre- Tekhelp assistance to teachers as needed.
- Assist with all carpool and lunch duties, as needed.
- Provide substitute duties for teachers or fill-in as needed to provide additional help in classrooms.
- Perform lamination tasks and make copies as needed.
Monthly, Bi-annual, or Annual Responsibilities:
- Reconcile staff PTO bi-monthly and provide report.
- Reconcile divisional AMEX bill on monthly basis.
- Order classroom supplies bi-annually.
- Provide annual update of student cumulative files.
- Provide annual program design for the International Fine Arts Performance.
- Provide annual program design for the End-of-Year Student Awards Ceremony.
- Provide annual assistance with the International Tasting Event.
- Perform general office duties as requested.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s a plus in related field.
- Minimum 2 years administrative assistant experience required.
- Must demonstrate ability to multitask.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation), strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) applications required.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Teacher or substitute teaching experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
How to Apply
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.