The Administrative Assistant for TexProtects, the Texas Association for the Protection of Children, will be responsible for providing high-level administrative support to TexProtects leadership in support of the organization’s mission to prevent child abuse, improve intervention of the CPS system and ensure effective treatment for child abuse victims.
Purpose and Key Responsibilities:
An effective Administrative Assistant is primarily responsible for daily administrative support to TexProtects Chief Executive Officer primarily and as needed to the Executive Leadership Team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provides general office management duties and technical assistance.
- Manage calendar of CEO, coordinates, and confirms meetings and conference room scheduling, and ensure incoming calls are handled with strategic care to guide callers in connecting with best internal or external experts.
- Provides grant support as needed to the Development team.
- Assists with writing and editing letters, emails, and other forms of correspondence.
- Updates and ensures accuracy of contact information, mailing lists, and other records.
- Books travel arrangements for Dallas staff as needed for out-of-town travel.
- Ensures effective meeting preparation.
- Uses a keen sense of anticipation, to remain two steps ahead of leadership needs.
Education and Experience:
- At least five years of administrative experience supporting more than one executive at a time.
- Experience in nonprofit organizations preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
For full job profile listing: https://www.texprotects.org/media/uploads/11.15.2021_-_administrative_assistant.pdf
- Please submit a cover letter including salary compensation and resume to the Director of
Operations, Brandy Lindsey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No phone calls, please.
- Applications are accepted until Thursday, December 2, 2021
- Please insert “Administrative Assistant” in the email subject line.