Located in Addison, TX, KidLinks is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that has, for over 35 years, provided healing, hope and happiness for children and families through therapeutic music entertainment and music therapy programs, helping kids find a safe and positive way to connect with their emotions and successfully deal with the illness or situation they face. Our online platform gives kids and their families free access to the healing power of music 24/7. For more information, please visit our newly redesigned website kidlinks.org.
This savvy and goal-oriented, independent individual enjoys being the hub for KidLinks and is driven and motivated to ensure the organization runs smoothly. Energetic and a multi-tasker, skilled in organization, prioritizing and completing tasks this individual has extensive computer skills and enjoys all aspects of donor management and fundraising event support.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ensures an efficient and effective office environment, responding to correspondence and telephone inquiries, digitizing hard copies and maintaining all historical records for the nonprofit
- Responsible for donor data management, gift processing/acknowledgement, monthly reporting, quarterly mailings, year-end tax receipts and generating database materials for fundraising events
- Serves as Administrator for Board of Directors, Advisory Council, Board committees and Event Leadership, assembling materials, managing calendars and scheduling ofboard and event planning meetings
- Assists in KidLinks’ communications via email, social media and KidLinks website
- Provides fundraising event support, including volunteer management
- Provides administrative support for CEO and performs other duties and special projects as directed
- An independent, self-starter, operates with a high level of personal responsibility and optimism
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making ability
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong customer-service orientation and outstanding people skills, operates with confidentiality
- With exceptional accuracy, excels in use of a Mac, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Advanced proficiency with the current social media landscape (e.g. FB, IG, Twitter)
- Experience in website content management, Adobe InDesign, email marketing tools such as mailchimp/constant contact all a plus
- Prior fundraising experience and familiarity with donor management software is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
While KidLinks does not offer medical insurance benefits, we do offer generous vacation, sick leave and Holiday-Off schedules. Employer matched Simple IRA. Work site flexibility. Cell phone allowance. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants should EMAIL cover letter, resume, salary history and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Admin” as the subject. No calls please. All materials must be provided to be considered.