Accounts Payable | Maintenance Coordinator
The Women’s Center of Tarrant County is seeking a full time individual to join the Business Operations department team. Our office ensures compliance with state, federal, and local laws; administers internal policy, employee benefits, compensation and all things related to the care of our building to support the direct service work of our dedicated staff. This requires the complicated and often stressful work of our team to meet deadlines for payroll, grant, and financial reporting. Our mission drives the work of our program, fundraising, and administrative staff.
Duties and Responsibilities include
- Responsible for full array of Accounts Payable functions
- Responsible for maintaining adequate levels of office and other supplies
- Responsible for coordinating work with outside vendors including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, janitorial, and grounds.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Excellent organizational skills, and a drive for accuracy
- An understanding of cross-functional support
- A sense of integrity, personal responsibility, dedication, and commitment to work well done
- The ability to work effectively with others and to add value to a diverse team with diverse ideas
- A passion to do work that matters
- A desire to see their work impact all Women’s Center staff
- Basic understanding of the need for preventive maintenance of equipment, building, and grounds
- Associate of Science, or Associated of Applied Business or related field
- Advanced MS Excel skills needed for import, export and complicated data calculations
- Strong understanding of transaction flow in an integrated accounting system
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet various deadlines
No phone calls please.
Email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org