The Accounting Manager is a vital team member at Hope Clinic of Garland, Inc. assigned to the organization’s Administration with a focus on accounting and general operations guided by the Executive Director. The role requires the commitment to the mission of Hope Clinic of Garland, Inc., which exists to share the love of Jesus Christ by partnering with our community to provide primary health care and resources for healthy living to the underserved population. As Accounting Manager, the job requires a high level of integrity/confidentiality in facilitation of normal duties.
- Perform accounting related administrative duties (i.e. process purchase orders)
- Responsible for accounts payable, coding and entering for payment.
- Extract financial reports from QuickBooks for grants.
- Oversight of in-kind donation reporting
- Assist the CPA with annual audit and 990 filing
- Audit eTapestry donor database entries to QuickBooks income accounts
(Blackbaud Training Provided for New Hire)
- Provide payroll data to CPA each pay period.
- Cultivate relationships with internal and external vendors along with clinic coworkers.
- Assist the Operations Manager with facility (schedule building maintenance, security, HVAC, fire extinguisher, defibrillator unit, pest control, elevator inspection, etc.)/scheduling appointments for building maintenance vendors
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 3+ years’ experience in accounting, finance, or office management
- Effective interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication abilities
- Must have a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Proven expertise in building and maintaining positive relationships with diverse individuals.
- Able to lift 35 lbs. as needed related to some tasks
- Team Player
- A proficiency in MS Office and QuickBooks is required
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve goals as well as meet deadlines
- Work independently in a complex environment, managing multiple projects and conflicting priorities
- Embrace problem solving and exude energy and initiative.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.