Alliance For Children is the children’s advocacy center serving all of Tarrant County. Since 1992, over 53,000 children have benefitted from Alliance For Children’s teamed investigations and coordinated approach. Alliance For Children is a nonprofit organization that operates child-friendly centers located in Arlington, Fort Worth, Hurst, and Lakeside. It is our mission to protect the children of Tarrant County from abuse through teamed investigations, healing services and community education.
Alliance For Children is a fully accredited member of the National Children’s Alliance®, a membership association of over 700 Children’s Advocacy Centers and is a founding member of Children’s Advocacy Centers™ of Texas.
Please visit our website at www.AllianceForChildren.org for more information.
Position available with Alliance For Children for an Accountant to organize and coordinate the accounting activities of Alliance For Children, including general accounting, timely financial reporting, and grants tracking and allocation.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ direct accounting experience required, non-profit accounting preferred.
- Knowledge of government regulations related to grants at the local, state, and federal levels.
- Knowledge of nonprofit tax and audit requirements.
- Knowledge of general accounting and fiscal management principles.
- Must have valid driver's license and proof of liability insurance.
- Must successfully complete criminal and civil background checks.
- Demonstrate teamwork, performance and commitment to the overall mission of Alliance For Children.
To apply, send/email a resume, trainings completed, and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest in the position to HR@AllianceForChildren.org subject line: “Accountant – Your Name.” Questions specific to this position may be directed to Elaina Blount at EBlount@AllianceForChildren.org. No phone calls please.
Alliance For Children provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.