Brad Cecil & Associates is a leading multi-channel marketing and strategic fundraising agency - exclusively serving nonprofit organizations.
We are currently looking for an individual who will coordinate the accounts of our nonprofit clients and assist in directing their multi-channel marketing and fundraising programs. This is a full-time salaried position with benefits. We are looking for a strong qualified candidate that is eager to grow.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Manage production workflow between client and agency services
- Ensure projects meet deadline
- Schedule and conduct onsite interviews with aid recipients
- Assist in researching, writing and implementing client strategy
- Assist in analysis and reporting on project outcomes
- Must be a self-starter and have exceptional follow-through
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills required
- Interest in fundraising process and strong desire to work with nonprofits
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to team effort
- Travel required
- Spanish language skills are a plus
College degree required
- Nonprofit experience (volunteer or paid) preferred
- Direct-response fundraising experience with digital and print a plus
- Agency experience a plus but not required
- Position requires excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.