The Gift Entry and Data Analyst is responsible for entering donor pledges and gifts and maintaining donor records in the donor database.
- Effective Communications – Listens actively to information presented by others. Clearly expresses the desired outcome. Keeps all appropriate parties informed on projects, issues, and/or events.
- Detail-Oriented – Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks; Compares observations or finished work to what is expected to find inconsistencies; Remains aware and takes care of details that are easy to overlook or dismiss as insignificant.
- Initiative – Proactively anticipates business needs and takes initiative to respond effectively and efficiently. Anticipates and recognizes potential or realized issues/problems and quickly refers to the appropriate person or department for resolution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed below. The duties and responsibilities include the following, though other duties may be assigned.
- Processes all donor gifts including pledges, checks, employee giving, and credit card donations.
- Serves as an ambassador of the Agency, with a demonstrated commitment to maintaining a positive image
- Provides administrative support for the completion of expense reports for select staff
- Assists in managing the donor database and ensures accuracy of contact information, mailing lists, and other records for donors, the Board and other constituents
- Produces all donor acknowledgement letters
- Provides assistance with mass mailings and/or emails
- Uses discretion and maintains confidentiality regarding non-public matters
- Manages relationship with IT support ensuring that all office equipment and desktop software is maintained in working order and arranges for maintenance as needed
- Manages phone support vendors and new employee setup for technology needs
- Other duties as assigned
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Superb administrative practices
- Professional, dependable and proactive
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and a sense of urgency – especially with deadlines
- Absolute attention to detail, even while managing multiple tasks at any one time
- Exceptional organizational skills and a commitment to quality
- Ability to project a professional Agency image with internal and external audiences whether in-person or over the phone
- Associate degree required
- At least three years of nonprofit gift processing experience
- Experience with Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge or Blackbaud RE NXT
The physical requirements and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those encountered by an employee performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Moderate stress level
- Moderate noise level
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Occasional standing and lifting of at least 20 pounds
- Long periods of sitting
- Occasional weekend and/or evening availability
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include "Gift Entry" in the subject line for proper handling.